Monday, May 10, 2010

Gofri Est és Családi Est

Who am I???
Allright.....Who swallowed the Feather????




May 10,2010 Norm.

Well the busier we get, the more difficult it becomes to update the blog. Had a hoot with two more successful Gofri Est (Waffle Night) activities in Pecs and Koposvar. Thanks to Val and Deans waffle recipes, our Gofri reputation has been spared. Fed 14 youth in Pecs Friday and 16 in Kaposvar on Saturday. Throw in 8 bottomless pit Elders and you have a plethora of waffles. More than half of the 30 kids are now numbered in the investigator column. Add a couple of wild FHE's and its been a busy week. Elders Hay, Bouck and Nemetz had a baptism on Saturday as well. The work goes forward and we are seeing some progress. Hope we can claim a small hand in the success. Two more weeks and Elder Hay goes home....We'r going to miss him.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your post on Chuck and Nancy Hugo's blog. They are old neighbors of ours. I feel like I know a little bit about your mission as I used to work with Jim Wilde. He opened the mission as the 1st mission president. I know it is a blessed place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just amazing! I love your energy and everything you are doing over there. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the pictures

    ReplyDelete